Friday, July 8, 2011

My Etsy Shop

Welcome to Vintage Thimble. I am finally getting around to starting my blog, dedicated to my etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/vintagethimble. I have another shop, www.etsy.com/shop/sweetmemorymakingmom, but I have decided to start selling at V.T. instead. I love old vintage and I love sewing and that is how I came up with my shop name. I will be starting to add items for sale over the next few months. Here is a sample of one of the items, vintage pearl bracelet, currently for sale.
hugs, Ellen

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! Congrats on starting your own, you'll love it. I'm looking forward to following you!

    I found my wicker vase at Burlington Coat Factory of all places. I don't know if you have one around where you live but they have some fun home decor stuff.

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete